a good core workout

Started by Cody Clark, August 4, 2010 · 3 Replies · 3,097 Views

Cody Clark

Hi I was wondering if anyone can help me with a abs workout that I am having trouble with doing for getting a good strogn and defined core muscles. Here what I got so far

1. Leg lift to L 2 sets of 10

2. V raises knes bent a little 2 sets of 5

3. Ab wheel 3 sets of 5

4. tuck front lever

Does anyone think how I can improve on this I am not good at designing my own workout are there more exercises I could use or better way altogether any help will be appriected. Thanks

Blairbob

1 minute of L-sit

1 minute of straddle-L-sit (if you have to simply sit on your butt in a straddle and lift your heels off the ground and hold if you cannot hold a straddle-L in any form or shape[or just forego it]).

1 minute of straight arm plank holds, pushup and inverse (straight leg crab position).

hollow and arch hold 1 minute each.

If you really want to brutalize yourself, add more minutes. I would reccomend working up to it slowly.

You could also work the L and straddle-L in hang if you wish. Not really a bad idea, actually.

Definition of a 6 pack is a matter of dietary nutrition intake and manipulation.

Cody Clark

Thanks.

I have a question though what are those plank varations your talking about I don't know what they are. Do you know of a good gymnast upper body workout to help get alittle bit cut im sorry I know this question has nothing to do with the post just want to build some strength and get cut do you know any gymnast workout that might be good for me. Thanks

Cody Clark

How could I put HLL into this Workout. Im just starting to get a V raise and can do leg lift to a L fairly easy. How could I do it