Hey guys!
I've been following Ross Enamait's (such a legend) training style for about 2 years now, and have now started my gymnastic style training.
I plan on doing the WOD'S as well as FSP holds for warm-up everyday (following a steady state cycle on the fsp's)
I tested my max fsp's today, and the results were as follows:
TUCK LEVER - 13 SECONDS
L SIT - 30 SECONDS
PLANCHE (ADVANCED FROG STAND) -
TUCK BACK LEVER - 20 SECONDS (DONT KNOW IF I CAN DO A FLAT ONE, NO ONE SPOTTING)'
I also tested pullups and can do 12 bodyweight pullups (normal grip)
My goals are to achieve the fundamentals (planche, levers, l-sit e.t.c) I also want to get much stronger, leaner and muscular, and improve my pull up ability.
Any advice would be hugely appreciated!
Thanks so much to coach sommers and the rest of the Gym bodies community for the wealth of knowledge provided here on these forums.
Thomas.