Hello,
When you're training FSPs, does it make a difference if you go through them one at a time or in a circuit?
I kind of like circuits but I wanted to check.
Thanks.
Started by Chris Hansen, July 21, 2010 · 2 Replies · 2,443 Views
Hello,
When you're training FSPs, does it make a difference if you go through them one at a time or in a circuit?
I kind of like circuits but I wanted to check.
Thanks.
Here's what m warm up looks like:
40s L sit
60s ADV Frog
20s L sit
40s Advanced tuck FL
60s planche lean( my current substitute for BL and harder PL work, siince I am coming off of severe elbow problems due to trying to progress too fast through planche work)
40s Advanced tuck FL
20s German Hang
30s bent straddle L
20s German Hang
30s bent straddle L
60s attempt at the low bent MSH.
60s Reverse Push up
I use one static as rest for another. It works out quite well. Its not QUITE a true "circuit" but similar.
Thanks.
So, it sounds like there's some room for variation?