Bodyweight vs conventional weight training?

Started by Newguy, July 16, 2010 · 2 Replies · 2,337 Views

Newguy

I am currently designing a website that is basically a collection of links bodyweight and natural health eating right ect, products and info sites with of course Gymnasticbodies as one of the sites, but in a segment of my site I want to have a paragraph of "Bodyweight vs conventional weight training"

I only have one problem... I have never ever trained with weights so I don't really know much about it from personal experience.

So would anyone mind giving me a list of pros and cons on both Gymnastic/bodyweight training and regular weight training?

Razz

There has been at least one thread on this forum with 5+ pages on the subject I think. Ido has posted about it several times and so have other people. Search the forum, it's somewhere on here :)

EDIT:

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=59

Newguy

Thanks Razz you da man 8)