Hi i'm 25,
I'm doing weight training for a few years.
I changed my training completly after reading the book "the gymnastic body".
My goals are to do planche, BL, FL, L-Sit and HSPU
Thats my new workout plz tell me if i make some mistakes!
Monday:
Skill Work:
Wall Handstand (as long as i can)
I try to do hold the static exercises as long as i can, if i reach 60s in 2 sets i make the next step.
Monday:
Skill Work:
Handstand
Planche (frog stand)
Weighted Dips 3x5
Back Lever (flat tuck)
Weighted Pull-Ups 3x5
L-Sit legs almost parallel
Core Work
Front Lever
Deadlift 3x5
Wednesday:
Skill Work:
Handstand
Planche (frog stand)
Weighted Dips 3x5
Back Lever (flat tuck)
Weighted Pull-Ups 3x5
L-Sit legs almost parallel
Core Work
Front Lever
Friday:
Skill Work:
Handstand
Planche (frog stand)
Weighted Dips 3x5
Back Lever (flat tuck)
Weighted Pull-Ups 3x5
L-Sit legs almost parallel
Core Work
Front Lever
Squat 3x5
Is it too much?
Should i do only two static exercices per day like Monday: L-sit & FL Wednesday: Planche & Front Lever?
Should i alternating between static and dynamic work. Planche-dips-planche and so on?