Difficulty Getting Past A Movement

Started by RILEY, August 21, 2025 · 1 Replies · 1,616 Views

RILEY

I have a two part question. 

1. I'm doing the intermediate program and having difficulties moving from A8 Speed Skater Squats to A9 Hawaiian Squat. I can complete level 9 of the speed skater squats, but don't have the mobility to even do a Hawaiian Squat. What can I do so I can progress to the Hawaiian squat? I've attached a few photos with my form of the speed skater squats.

2. What's the best place to get support? I've tried this forum and get responses, but I get no responses when I try the chat feature on the website (see screenshot).

 

image.png

Photo 1.jpg

Photo 3.jpg

Photo 2.jpg

Alessandro Mainente
17 hours ago, RILEY said:

I have a two part question. 

1. I'm doing the intermediate program and having difficulties moving from A8 Speed Skater Squats to A9 Hawaiian Squat. I can complete level 9 of the speed skater squats, but don't have the mobility to even do a Hawaiian Squat. What can I do so I can progress to the Hawaiian squat? I've attached a few photos with my form of the speed skater squats.

2. What's the best place to get support? I've tried this forum and get responses, but I get no responses when I try the chat feature on the website (see screenshot).

 

image.png

Photo 1.jpg

Photo 3.jpg

Photo 2.jpg

Hi Riley, the issue can be the hips mobility of the other lieg but i need you to post a form check on video. You can use the private section here https://www.gymnasticbodies.com/forum/forum/42-foundation-two/