Mobility Improvements

Started by RILEY, August 5, 2025 · 1 Replies · 1,104 Views

RILEY

I've been doing the Intermediate course now for about 2.5 months, I don't think I've seen much improvement at all in my mobility. I've been very consistent with this, missing the stretch sequences maybe once or twice during this time. Is this common for most people and what should I do to get over this hump?

Alessandro Mainente
18 hours ago, RILEY said:

I've been doing the Intermediate course now for about 2.5 months, I don't think I've seen much improvement at all in my mobility. I've been very consistent with this, missing the stretch sequences maybe once or twice during this time. Is this common for most people and what should I do to get over this hump?

Hi Riley, it can also depends on techinque but i've havent's seen any of your form execution in the private section up to now. Also some body parts like spine requires years in the most of the cases.