Hello,
I’ve just started the intermediate One Course as part of the paid premium membership. I have a few questions on the programming and how I should use the plan to progress.
- Each exercise starts with steps 1-9. Is this progression meant to be weeks, for example week 1 is step 1, week 2 is step 2, etc. Starting out the first step is very easy for me, should I be adjusting this to do a different step that is challenging?
- I see you can edit each exercise from A1 to A2, A1 for example is extremely easy for me, should I be adjusting to something that is more challenging like A6?
- When you edit the exercises there are four levels to chose from, each progressively harder, should I be selecting a level that is challenging and editing this or should I stay at level 1 for a while?
- Are all the strength portions part of the foundation series or does this track also progress to something else and when would this happen?
Thanks!
Riley