Offline options

Started by Levi Strong Sheldon, June 5, 2025 · 6 Replies · 2,245 Views

Levi Strong Sheldon

Hi, what are my options for when I’m out of service? 

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Levi sorry but i do not understand your question.

Levi Strong Sheldon

Oh sorry, I mean when I don’t have internet service. Is there offline options? Downloading?

Alessandro Mainente

Unfortunately no.

Levi Strong Sheldon

Alrighty, thanks!

Gabriel Nunez

For those of us that bought products and services back in 2013 and after, before all the subscription services, will we still be able to access our course catalogs/library? I don't want to pay a month fee for something I already purchased.

Petra Dvorak
On 6/19/2026 at 9:39 PM, Gabriel Nunez said:

For those of us that bought products and services back in 2013 and after, before all the subscription services, will we still be able to access our course catalogs/library? I don't want to pay a month fee for something I already purchased.

Yes they promised so, and i for myself can still access all of my courses.