Beginner adding handstand and movement to my programing

Started by CAMERON 227810, May 28, 2025 · 2 Replies · 1,471 Views

CAMERON 227810

I followed this program about 7 years ago and wish now that I would have stuck with it. previously I had handstand and movement in my programing. I cant figure out how to add these too into my daily programming with the guided program. or even see anywhere there is handstand or movement progression. I can see both in the course library but thats it. where do I find these to progressions so I can incorporate these into my programing? 

Alessandro Mainente
14 hours ago, CAMERON 227810 said:

I followed this program about 7 years ago and wish now that I would have stuck with it. previously I had handstand and movement in my programing. I cant figure out how to add these too into my daily programming with the guided program. or even see anywhere there is handstand or movement progression. I can see both in the course library but thats it. where do I find these to progressions so I can incorporate these into my programing? 

HI Cameron , with the guided plan you have basically the foundations work plus stretch. But you cannot insert manually the handstand.

Matthew Walker

@CAMERON 227810 Go to the Build your own workout tab. You can add it there. 

AISelect_20250529_204456_Chrome Beta~2.jpg