Questions on the workouts

Started by Clint Haynes, February 3, 2025 · 5 Replies · 2,198 Views

Clint Haynes

I'm a little confused on the worksouts. I've included a screenshot circling where it says "Step 1 of 9" underneath each pair of exercises. Does this mean we need to do all 9 steps before advancing to the next set of exercises? Thanks

Screenshot (4).png

Alessandro Mainente
16 hours ago, Clint Haynes said:

I'm a little confused on the worksouts. I've included a screenshot circling where it says "Step 1 of 9" underneath each pair of exercises. Does this mean we need to do all 9 steps before advancing to the next set of exercises? Thanks

Screenshot (4).png

hey Clint nope, once you've logged the workout it automatically moves over the step 2 o 9 etc..

Clint Haynes

Aha. So, then you'll do step 2 of 9 the following week, step 3 of 9 the next week and so on?

Alessandro Mainente
1 hour ago, Clint Haynes said:

Aha. So, then you'll do step 2 of 9 the following week, step 3 of 9 the next week and so on?

yes but only if you log the progress.

Clint Haynes
35 minutes ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

yes but only if you log the progress.

Perfect. Thanks so much!

Alessandro Mainente
7 minutes ago, Clint Haynes said:

Perfect. Thanks so much!

you're welcome!