This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HBP PE13

Started by Reilly Herbst, December 23, 2024 · 44 Replies · 362 Views

Alessandro Mainente
12 hours ago, Reilly Herbst said:

@Alessandro Mainente

How does this look?

nice, better....still continua to push the elbows like if you have to pich them together.

Reilly Herbst

@Alessandro Mainente

I think I finally got it!

Alessandro Mainente
1 hour ago, Reilly Herbst said:

@Alessandro Mainente

I think I finally got it!

they are good...maybe the starting mistake it was that the strapps are too closer....they should be 50 cm apart.

Reilly Herbst

@Alessandro Mainente

I will correct this next training session!

Reilly Herbst

@Alessandro Mainente

How does this look? The rings are 50 cm apart. I'm trying my hardest to pinch the elbows together.

Alessandro Mainente
14 hours ago, Reilly Herbst said:

@Alessandro Mainente

How does this look? The rings are 50 cm apart. I'm trying my hardest to pinch the elbows together.

well look that when you turn the rings is...the elbows move out...

Reilly Herbst

@Alessandro Mainente

Does this look any better? 

Alessandro Mainente
On 7/24/2025 at 5:19 PM, Reilly Herbst said:

@Alessandro Mainente

Does this look any better? 

Nope, give your body the time to adapt. if rings are inclined is because the elbows are flaring out. slowing down the reps helps to prevent this.

Reilly Herbst

@Alessandro Mainente

I will drop back down to 4x2 and work my way back up! Thank you

Alessandro Mainente
20 hours ago, Reilly Herbst said:

@Alessandro Mainente

I will drop back down to 4x2 and work my way back up! Thank you

probably i would do this twice a week, on one day less rep but slow execution. in your case it is important to use a mirror so that you can cechk and correct while doing the rep.

Reilly Herbst

@Alessandro Mainente

I dropped back down to 4x2, Just want to make sure this looks better?

Alessandro Mainente
15 hours ago, Reilly Herbst said:

@Alessandro Mainente

I dropped back down to 4x2, Just want to make sure this looks better?

increase the legth of the rings so that in the bottom position you have to bend the knees.

Reilly Herbst

@Alessandro Mainente

How does this look?

Alessandro Mainente
11 hours ago, Reilly Herbst said:

@Alessandro Mainente

How does this look?

take

your 

time

If there is a technical deficit it can be solved in a week. maybe it can take 6 to 8 week. you must  focus on avoinding the elbows to flare out.

Reilly Herbst

@Alessandro Mainente

Do my elbows look better in this last video? Is the ring height correct as well, I lowered them so I had to bend my knees at the bottom! 

Alessandro Mainente
2 hours ago, Reilly Herbst said:

@Alessandro Mainente

Do my elbows look better in this last video? Is the ring height correct as well, I lowered them so I had to bend my knees at the bottom! 

no. you must slow down the concentric and focus on elbow position.

Reilly Herbst

@Alessandro Mainente

i think I’ve been misunderstanding. I’ve been so focused on the eccentric part.

just so I understand my elbow position is correct on the eccentric but the concentric they flare out? 

Alessandro Mainente
On 8/1/2025 at 7:56 PM, Reilly Herbst said:

@Alessandro Mainente

i think I’ve been misunderstanding. I’ve been so focused on the eccentric part.

just so I understand my elbow position is correct on the eccentric but the concentric they flare out? 

yes, when i say slow tempo means all the rep.

Reilly Herbst

@Alessandro Mainente

Ok......... Now I think I finally understand! How does this look?

Alessandro Mainente
7 hours ago, Reilly Herbst said:

@Alessandro Mainente

Ok......... Now I think I finally understand! How does this look?

They are ok now!