Great. Thanks as always.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
C5 Planche Lean
Started by Barry Thorn, June 24, 2024 · 40 Replies · 217 Views
HI @Alessandro Mainente - can you take a look at this please:
Thanks
Barry
16 hours ago, Barry Thorn said:HI @Alessandro Mainente - can you take a look at this please:
Thanks
Barry
hI bARRY, I CANNOT ACCESS it, it requires to me access my microsoft live account but i forgot my ID. can you use another method like google drive?
HI @Alessandro Mainente - sorry, I realise I gave you a non-shareable link. Please see updated one below. YOu should be able to access that. Thanks
https://1drv.ms/v/c/9a12452c9fbe08b1/EdbPLdyFZ9NItsQToFaOUJUBFOs0YswQ4eq3dpc70GEGlg?e=lf4DNu
Thanks
Barry
5 hours ago, Barry Thorn said:HI @Alessandro Mainente - sorry, I realise I gave you a non-shareable link. Please see updated one below. YOu should be able to access that. Thanks
https://1drv.ms/v/c/9a12452c9fbe08b1/EdbPLdyFZ9NItsQToFaOUJUBFOs0YswQ4eq3dpc70GEGlg?e=lf4DNu
Thanks
Barry
hey Barry you should first adjust the bodyline so that shoulder hips andd heels stay on the orange line. also you must rest on the instep...you should not use them to resist the position.
Hi @Alessandro Mainente
Is this any better? I've gone back to parallettes due to wrist strain. Thanks!
https://1drv.ms/v/c/9a12452c9fbe08b1/Ee4BYuFPVLdItxIEgDYE4-8Bowogez8sAUDu-pmTJDPN2g?e=MFaYDS
Just now, Barry Thorn said:Hi @Alessandro Mainente
Is this any better? I've gone back to parallettes due to wrist strain. Thanks!
https://1drv.ms/v/c/9a12452c9fbe08b1/Ee4BYuFPVLdItxIEgDYE4-8Bowogez8sAUDu-pmTJDPN2g?e=MFaYDS
hey Barry, for you i suggest to exagerate the protraction for the moment!
Thanks @Alessandro Mainente
Hi @Alessandro Mainente- can I ask what you think of this elevated planche lean please (just testing the movement while working to complete previous step). Thanks.
https://1drv.ms/v/c/9a12452c9fbe08b1/EU-iCuJsrP5JsrazJrSSdkoBSXDbmD8q4Wt18cyM8hTMmw?e=MeARtO
32 minutes ago, Barry Thorn said:Hi @Alessandro Mainente- can I ask what you think of this elevated planche lean please (just testing the movement while working to complete previous step). Thanks.
https://1drv.ms/v/c/9a12452c9fbe08b1/EU-iCuJsrP5JsrazJrSSdkoBSXDbmD8q4Wt18cyM8hTMmw?e=MeARtO
hey barry, the link gives me an error..
Sorry @Alessandro Mainente. This should work. Thanks
https://1drv.ms/v/c/9a12452c9fbe08b1/EU-iCuJsrP5JsrazJrSSdkoBSXDbmD8q4Wt18cyM8hTMmw
5 hours ago, Barry Thorn said:Sorry @Alessandro Mainente. This should work. Thanks
https://1drv.ms/v/c/9a12452c9fbe08b1/EU-iCuJsrP5JsrazJrSSdkoBSXDbmD8q4Wt18cyM8hTMmw
hey Barry it gives me the same error
"
We're sorry, sign-in isn't working right now. But we're on it! Please try again later.
If this problem persists, contact your support team and include these technical details:"
Hi @Alessandro Mainente- how annoying! I'm sorry.
I've made one more attempt here:
https://1drv.ms/v/c/9a12452c9fbe08b1/EU-iCuJsrP5JsrazJrSSdkoBSXDbmD8q4Wt18cyM8hTMmw?e=goShi8
6 minutes ago, Barry Thorn said:Hi @Alessandro Mainente- how annoying! I'm sorry.
I've made one more attempt here:
https://1drv.ms/v/c/9a12452c9fbe08b1/EU-iCuJsrP5JsrazJrSSdkoBSXDbmD8q4Wt18cyM8hTMmw?e=goShi8
does not work to me but i suspect that it has to do with my microsoft live account. You can consider to use google drive.
Sorry @Alessandro Mainente. Hoping this works!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AnqP5EEl7dR5CF4eadLtvLNNA3wGkH1c/view?usp=drivesdk
20 hours ago, Barry Thorn said:Sorry @Alessandro Mainente. Hoping this works!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AnqP5EEl7dR5CF4eadLtvLNNA3wGkH1c/view?usp=drivesdk
hey Barry, i prefer feet evn higher so that they are at shoulder heigth.