Mobile app to use during training

Started by Bret Kennedy, February 19, 2024 · 2 Replies · 3,214 Views

Bret Kennedy

I guess you have to take what you are given, I bought foundations a few years ago, and shiny things got in the way. Now I am back to start from scratch, but not sure if there is a way to use this plan while at the gym. ie: is there a mobile app I can use that marks off reps and sets done so that they update week by week or session by session as they used to in the old GB system? 

Or do I need to go back to pen and paper? 

Alessandro Mainente
6 hours ago, Bret Kennedy said:

I guess you have to take what you are given, I bought foundations a few years ago, and shiny things got in the way. Now I am back to start from scratch, but not sure if there is a way to use this plan while at the gym. ie: is there a mobile app I can use that marks off reps and sets done so that they update week by week or session by session as they used to in the old GB system? 

Or do I need to go back to pen and paper? 

hi Bret, the actual platform of GB  that is gym fit provides exaclt this option but it is not downloadable.

Bill Marr

Just login to GB on your phone and it works like an app. You can log workouts, watch videos, and follow routines in the Course Library. I use it every day. Works great.