Greetings everyone!
I recently joined this forum after lurking around for several months reading the posts and topic
. I would like to give my salutations to everyone and especially Blairbob for answering my other post! Thanks Blairbob!
I have recently created my own routine to fit my own personal goals, I've combined the knowledge I've acquired from reading various books including Coach's book. Here is my routine:
Push Day:
Dips 2 x 5
Close/Diamond Pushups 2 x 11
Wall Headstand 6 x 10 secs
Frog Stand 10 x 6 secs
Bent legged L-sit 10 x 6 secs (should I work on L-sit while I am also working on the hanging leg raises?)
Head bridge 2 x 5 (would like to know if I should keep this or take it out)
Pull Day:
Chin-ups 2 x 5
One-legged squat 2 x 6
Hanging tucked knee raises 2 x 5
Tucked Back lever 10 x 6 secs (again for clarification, when in a BL, your hands should be pointing down right?)
Tucked Front lever 6 x 10 secs
All the exercises are in order, I alternate every other day with push day, one day rest, then pull day, one day rest, etc.
My short term goal is to get the FBE's (chin-ups, dips, SLS) to 2 x 15 reps and move onto the next variation (Chin-ups > Pull-ups). With the static holds, I am following Coach's Steady State cycling.
My end goals for the following exercises are:
Push Day:
A hard dip variation or a muscle-up
One arm pushups
Parallel bar Handstand pushups
Planche Pushups (probably will be on straddle planche for awhile due to my height [6'1])
V-sit (might drop this exercise out when I accomplish a 30 second L-sit though)
Stand to stand bridge (going into a back bridge from a standing position, then getting back up, want to know if it is useful pursuing this or am I better off investing my time on other skills or rest)
Pull Day:
One Arm Chin-ups (maybe just one day...
)
One Legged Squats (already achieved it, tips on how to make it harder without using weights?)
Hanging V-raises
Back Lever (should I take this out of my routine once I have mastered it?)
Front Lever rows
As you can see, everything I am doing now is a step on working up to my end goals, I would appreciate constructive criticism and insight on my routine!