Hi everyone, hope you all doing well. I have joined this week and have a few questions doubts in regards to the program I should be doing.
I took the quiz and the results showed I should start with intermediate 1 which I was quite pleased. However after doing 2 days of the intermediate I have a few questions.
If one doesn't have a lot of mobility and flexibility, which is my case, should be still be doing this one? Or is better to start from beginner?
I can def see an improvement (in 2 days!!) with some of the stuff I have done and maybe I am just being overly cautious however for example on the 2nd day single bar shoulder mobility I was not able to do the German hang pulls with lack of mobility in shoulders.
another question i have is the number of set in each exercise. in each it shows from 1-9 (and within this there are several sets). So in total we end up doing around 30 sets per exercise, While I think is great my issue is here the timing i spend on each tranning day. I have around 1.30hr to do each session and doing all I will not be able to complete it in less than 2.30hr/3 hours.
Is there a minimum number of sets one should aim for? I would love to commit to do as much as possible but have to be conscious on the time I have available.
Thank you for your time and replies.