I am sorry if there is something in the blogs that would help me but I am too currently too stressed to look for answers in the blogs. I needed to post this first and then start looking. I bought a bunch of the courses a long time ago. I always loved the programs but only did it sporadically. I recently started again due to something I have to do for work and I fell in love all over again and want to keep it up now I feel great.
My issue is that I am an overweight fitness professional that just likes to pick heavy things up. The main reason I signed up for GB was because I wanted to lose weight and get athletic again but just haven't stuck with it.
I just found out an hour ago that in 4 weeks I have to take a fitness test and I need to pass it with a high standard (NAVY PRT) and it kind of depends on me keeping this position in my job. For this test it requires me to perform max push ups in 2 minutes without resting a max effort plank followed by a 1.5 mile run. I also have to pass a bodyfat test that I would not pass right now.
I plan to fully test myself this weekend to see how far off I am but I know I will need to lose 3 inches at least off my waist and I will struggle with the run.
For the past two weeks to at least get in shape (without knowing I had to pass) I have been doing Foundations upper M/Th and Foundations Core and Lower T/Fri and daily limber when I remember. I separate that by at least 3 hours and do a cardio workout 3 times a week where I either did the rower, biked or Ran. I ran a mile yesterday but no where near the pace I will need. On top of this I started doing the Thrive and have made it to level 3.
To me this seems as though it will be impossible but I am highly motivated now and plan to push as hard as possible so any ideas and suggestions would be appreciated.