This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Injury while doing the "Single Leg Straddle Front Lever"

Started by Botond Orban, February 2, 2023 · 28 Replies · 183 Views

Alessandro Mainente
16 hours ago, Botond Orban said:

Alessandro I followed Your advice, I am doing rope climb just once a week, left out the flag, also left out the manna series, doing just the front lever, 90 degree push and rope climb and plache series only once a week, and I can recover well.
For example:
- in the rope climb I can lover myself one armed 1.5 sec/ grip
- in the 1 leg front lever I can progressed from 2 sec to 4 sec without problems.

(as side effect the back lever work like a charm (not doing that regularly) )
 

As you can see there is a point where a more structured template is necessary.

Botond Orban
19 minutes ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

As you can see there is a point where a more structured template is necessary.

Right, my template looks like this now, I am assembling it every day manually:

monday:

handstand, rope climb,

core (regressed)

tuesday:

Box headstand pushup, leg

wednesday:

core:

single leg front lever,

hollow body rocks

thursday:

handstand, core (regressed), planche (regressed to strengthen the scapula protraction like hell)

friday:

Just handstand

 


is there another way to assemble the trainig? Does the guided plan take into account the resting time?  How flexible is that? Can we customize to our body needs? I never tried the guided plans because that would reset the current progress.

 

 

Alessandro Mainente
6 hours ago, Botond Orban said:

Right, my template looks like this now, I am assembling it every day manually:

monday:

handstand, rope climb,

core (regressed)

tuesday:

Box headstand pushup, leg

wednesday:

core:

single leg front lever,

hollow body rocks

thursday:

handstand, core (regressed), planche (regressed to strengthen the scapula protraction like hell)

friday:

Just handstand

 


is there another way to assemble the trainig? Does the guided plan take into account the resting time?  How flexible is that? Can we customize to our body needs? I never tried the guided plans because that would reset the current progress.

 

 

I do not think that you can customize at this level.

Botond Orban
On 4/27/2023 at 10:54 PM, Alessandro Mainente said:

I do not think that you can customize at this level.

In the meantime I watched the video about how the guided plans works, and indeed I am going to stick to the template suggested by You