Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Please help. Need specifications for homemade Stall bars + Parallel bars for indoor use

Arif Vakil

Hello wonderful fellow gymnasts,

I'm so excited that I'm finally able to get some equipment for my home.  Yay! 

I will be hiring a carpenter to make me:
- Stall bars
- Parallel bars

I have never used these equipments before.  I could really use help/clarity with:

1. Specifications, links, videos that I can provide my carpenter to make the Stall bars & Parallel bars. 
2. I have limited space in my home, so what is the smallest version of the Parallel bar, which will enable me to do all the exercises at Gymnastic Bodies?
3. Will the Stall Bars also work as "Stabilized Item to grip on the ground" as listed in the Equipment list?

Thanks ever so much guys!
Warmly,
Arif

Thanks ever so much!

Arif

Alessandro Mainente
On 11/4/2022 at 7:32 AM, Arif Vakil said:

Hello wonderful fellow gymnasts,

I'm so excited that I'm finally able to get some equipment for my home.  Yay! 

I will be hiring a carpenter to make me:
- Stall bars
- Parallel bars

I have never used these equipments before.  I could really use help/clarity with:

1. Specifications, links, videos that I can provide my carpenter to make the Stall bars & Parallel bars. 
2. I have limited space in my home, so what is the smallest version of the Parallel bar, which will enable me to do all the exercises at Gymnastic Bodies?
3. Will the Stall Bars also work as "Stabilized Item to grip on the ground" as listed in the Equipment list?

Thanks ever so much guys!
Warmly,
Arif

Thanks ever so much!

Arif

Hi Arif, well what you need to look for someone who already have done the equipmente like 

https://www.roguefitness.com/rogue-stall-bar-3-0  for the stall bar

also i have my student doing normal dips on these https://www.amazon.com/ISports-Strength-Training-Multifunctional-Adjustable/dp/B0991GV7MR/ref=sr_1_20_sspa?crid=VMPA0SQAIWCX&keywords=parallel+bar&qid=1667765967&sprefix=parallel+ba%2Caps%2C194&sr=8-20-spons&psc=1

for some advanced elements having an adjustable bar can be a good solution.

if you want a solution for everything probably it can be very expensive. you must search for a compromise.

• Like 1

Alessandro Mainente
20 hours ago, Arif Vakil said:

Dear Alessandro,

Thanks so much!  

I also came across this thread, which was really helpful for DIY Parallel bars.

Warmly,

Arif

very nice! my suggestion is to scrool through the progression of foundations so that you can build up a complete equipment.