Popping in range of motion

Started by John D Barnes, September 20, 2022 · 1 Replies · 1,321 Views

John D Barnes

52 year old, very new here! I notice my left shoulder pops when moving it through range of motion, such as when doing arm circles. What should I do about that? For example, should I alter movements so pop does not occur? Or just let it happen and not worry about it?

 

Thanks for any help!

 

 

Alessandro Mainente
17 hours ago, John D Barnes said:

52 year old, very new here! I notice my left shoulder pops when moving it through range of motion, such as when doing arm circles. What should I do about that? For example, should I alter movements so pop does not occur? Or just let it happen and not worry about it?

 

Thanks for any help!

 

 

Hey John, the problem could be when it pops and it is painful...if not do not worry too much about it.