2 hours ago, Oliver Croft said:By the way I am doing 5 sets of 10seconds with this ....
this is fine....try to fix the symmetry..
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Oliver Croft, May 14, 2022 · 30 Replies · 185 Views
2 hours ago, Oliver Croft said:By the way I am doing 5 sets of 10seconds with this ....
this is fine....try to fix the symmetry..
Okay...yes I think I'm leaning to the left too much...
Working on symmetry...
1 minute ago, Oliver Croft said:Working on symmetry...
Hi Overl, i cannot see the bar...
Yeah, that was a bad video. This one is better, you can see me moving around to get the right symmetry.
23 hours ago, Oliver Croft said:Yeah, that was a bad video. This one is better, you can see me moving around to get the right symmetry.
nicely done.