This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

PE1 + iM

Started by Oliver Croft, May 14, 2022 · 30 Replies · 185 Views

Oliver Croft

Hello, 

This is my first form check video. Please let me know what you think.

For the iM I'm using a wooden stick; no weight is on it yet.

Does my back need to be flat for the headstand? 

Thanks,

Oliver.

Alessandro Mainente
24 minutes ago, Oliver Croft said:

Hello, 

This is my first form check video. Please let me know what you think.

For the iM I'm using a wooden stick; no weight is on it yet.

Does my back need to be flat for the headstand? 

Thanks,

Oliver.

Hey oliver....the 18'' angles of the first video is what you need!

Oliver Croft

Thanks Alessandro!

Oliver Croft

How is this? Any good? 

(The weight is just a 1.25Kg plate)

 

Alessandro Mainente
On 5/4/2024 at 5:28 PM, Oliver Croft said:

How is this? Any good? 

(The weight is just a 1.25Kg plate)

 

nicely done....next time feel free to tag me.

Oliver Croft

Ok thanks. 

Alessandro, how much weight do you want on this exercise?

(I am about 70Kg).

Alessandro Mainente
12 hours ago, Oliver Croft said:

Ok thanks. 

Alessandro, how much weight do you want on this exercise?

(I am about 70Kg).

usually 10% bodyweight is enough, always paired with a shoulder width grip.

Oliver Croft

That's 7kg for me, that seems like a lot of weight...but I will give it a try...

Alessandro Mainente
3 hours ago, Oliver Croft said:

That's 7kg for me, that seems like a lot of weight...but I will give it a try...

well, you MUST progress little by little to this weight. try it without a minimum of adaptation can lead to injury.

only to give you an idea...

this is me back in 2010....18 kg...

 

Oliver Croft

Progress update: I did 5 sets of 10s with weight and no shoulder pain.

I'm still using 1.25 Kg. I tried 2.5Kg tonight as well ... I think I got a few seconds, it was hard...

Alessandro Mainente
On 8/8/2024 at 8:20 AM, Oliver Croft said:

Progress update: I did 5 sets of 10s with weight and no shoulder pain.

I'm still using 1.25 Kg. I tried 2.5Kg tonight as well ... I think I got a few seconds, it was hard...

hey Oliver , the shoulder flexion should be done on the floor legs crossed.

Oliver Croft

OK

Oliver Croft

7.5 Kg...

 

Oliver Croft

7.5Kg again...

 

Alessandro Mainente
On 1/3/2025 at 5:24 PM, Oliver Croft said:

7.5Kg again...

 

Hey Oliver, from this view it appears ok, do you have a back view?

Oliver Croft

Hi Alessandro,

Next time I do this mobility I will record a back view and post it.

 

Thanks

Oliver Croft

Here is my mobility again with the back view.

 

Alessandro Mainente
22 hours ago, Oliver Croft said:

Here is my mobility again with the back view.

 

thanks...well strive to externally rotate a bit more the upper arm..

Oliver Croft

Here's my attempt...

 

Oliver Croft

Another attempt...

 

Oliver Croft

Let me know what you think Alessandro. I hope my form is finally correct...

Alessandro Mainente
On 1/25/2025 at 2:41 PM, Oliver Croft said:

Another attempt...

 

i like it.....i strongly suggest to hold this variation for a couple of sets.....1 or 2 days a week...

Oliver Croft

Okay.

Oliver Croft

Still on this mobility.

 

Oliver Croft

By the way I am doing 5 sets of 10seconds with this ....