Hi:
i have been following the intermediate guided plan for 6 weeks, and I didn’t skip any workout for the last 3 weeks. It is recommended to take a break for the 4th week?
Thanks,
H
Started by Haoyang Li, April 24, 2022 · 1 Replies · 1,547 Views
Hi:
i have been following the intermediate guided plan for 6 weeks, and I didn’t skip any workout for the last 3 weeks. It is recommended to take a break for the 4th week?
Thanks,
H
8 hours ago, Haoyang Li said:Hi:
i have been following the intermediate guided plan for 6 weeks, and I didn’t skip any workout for the last 3 weeks. It is recommended to take a break for the 4th week?
Thanks,
H
Hi Haoyang, my suggestion is beginning to add a rest week with half sets IF you feel that you have difficulties on completing the assigned setsx x repx/***.