This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Arch Body Hod feedback

Started by George Traganidas 235308, March 6, 2022 · 28 Replies · 173 Views

Alessandro Mainente
14 hours ago, George Traganidas 235308 said:

That makes sense. Thank you for the pointers.

One more clarification please. How do you think of rest time? Let's say that you do 5x12sec step, do you go between the strength and mobility one after the other with no break or do you do breaks between the sets?

I found that I got tired and i did 60 sec after the mobility before going to do my second set.

WELL SINCE it is basic strength development a general rest of 1'-1'30'' in between sets is ok...usually this is the time to move to the integrated mobility and do it properly.

George Traganidas 235308
18 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

WELL SINCE it is basic strength development a general rest of 1'-1'30'' in between sets is ok...usually this is the time to move to the integrated mobility and do it properly.

Just to clarify to make sure that I understand. You do strength then mobility and then back to strength. You don’t do a separate rest after you finish mobility?

Alessandro Mainente
6 hours ago, George Traganidas 235308 said:

Just to clarify to make sure that I understand. You do strength then mobility and then back to strength. You don’t do a separate rest after you finish mobility?

Sometime i used to begin with the chronometer, i start the IM and if at the end of the IM i have some rest befor the end of the pause...i wait...if not i move directly to the next set.

George Traganidas 235308
On 1/23/2023 at 3:00 AM, Alessandro Mainente said:

Sometime i used to begin with the chronometer, i start the IM and if at the end of the IM i have some rest befor the end of the pause...i wait...if not i move directly to the next set.

Thanks Alessandro. This is really helpful. I will go back to change my training schedule and get on with it :) I will keep you updated of the progress.