Hey people Val here. From singapore. I'm 25 this year, and i've done recreational gymnastics when i was 17. Learnt a little bit of tumbling, such as front tucks, back tucks, side flips, round off back tuck. But then after enlisting into the military my skills all disappeared. So after like 2 years of being inactive I decided to make a come back.
When i came back everything i picked up was self taught and from videos and stuff, i haven't gotten my round off back tuck back yet and my back tuck is lacking a huge amount of confidence. I do have open gym sessions which i frequent once a week.
I'm just wondering can anyone give me some pointers on how do start training smart and learn proper techniques? Like what would be the right way to approach training and how do i train even without the access of a gymnastics hall at time and what can i do to maintain and further improve?
Thanks!