This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Re-building Shoes Magoo's Body

Started by Michael Jordan, May 13, 2008 · 47 Replies · 5,369 Views

Michael Jordan

Wednesday

Joint prep/sb work.

-BG Dips: 5x5.

-Pullups: 5x5.

-Ring PPP: 5x5.

-FG Ring Rows: 5x5.

-L sits: 4x25s.

Michael Jordan

Wednesday

Ugh. Sidetracked again. Bullshit.

-BG Dips: 5x5.

-Pullups: 5x5.

-HS on pllts for time.

-Inv Pullups: 5x5.

-Tuck sits: 4x25s.

Soooo...doing the same thing I did for the past two weeks since I wan't able to complete my schedule last week. Monday I should be able to get back to a 3 day per week schedule and finally up the volume/difficulty.

Michael Jordan

Friday

-BG Dips: 5x5.

-Pullups: 5x5.

-Ring PPP: 5x5.

-FG Ring Rows: 5x5.

-L sits: 4x25s.

Michael Jordan

Monday

Joint prep/sb work.

-BG dips: 4x6.

-Pullups: 4x6.

-Ring PPP: 5x6.

-FG rows: 4x6.

-L sits: 3x30s.

Michael Jordan

Wednesday

Joint prep.

-BG dips: 4x6.

-Pullups: 4x6.

Hs on pllts for time.

Michael Jordan

Friday

Joint prep/sb work.

-BG Dips: 4x6.

-Pullups: 4x6.

-Hs on pllts for time.

-Inv Pullups: 4x6.

-Tuck Sit: 3x30s.

Okay, so I got caught up in video game land on Wednesday, so I cut my workout short. I haven't had very good sleep this week, so I have been a bit on the tired side. I don't think I should have any problems upping to 5x6 next week, though. Also to make note, my workouts have included dynamic stretching with the warmup, then I integrate some basic phys therapy movements for my legs like lunges, squats, etc, then static stretching. I do these three between strength sets.

Michael Jordan

Monday

Joint prep/sb work.

-BG Dips: 5x6.

-Pullups: 5x6.

-HS on pllts for time.

-Inv pullups: 5x6.

-Tuck sits: 3x35s.

Michael Jordan

Wednesday

Joint prep/sb work.

-BG dips: 5x6.

-Pullups: 5x6.

-Pllt PPP feet on mushroom: 1x6.

-Ring PPP feet on floor: 4x6.

-FG Rows: 5x6.

-L sits: 2x35s.

Too much do do a 3rd set of L sits, so I added in some seated L lifts, instead. Also wanted to test my pllt ppp ability.

Michael Jordan

Saturday

Joint prep/sb work.

-BG Dips: 5x6.

-Pullups: 4x6.

-Chinups: 1x5.

-Hs on pllt for time.

-Inv Pullups: 5x6.

-Tuck sit: 2x35s.

Michael Jordan

Monday

Warmup.

-BG Dips: 4x8.

-Pullups: 1x8.

-FG Rows: 3x8.

-One handstand on pllts.

Ugh. This workout did not go as planned, which is just as well considering I made an error in planning. I simply didn't think through what I was going to do and ended up doing something that pointed me in the wrong direction.

Last workout my right shoulder started talking to me again, and it did so after the set of pullups in this workout. I thought I was past whatever the problem was, but apparently that is not the case. I might just forego pullups now and do rows and inverted pulls until it heals (again).

Michael Jordan

Wednesday

warmup

-BGDips: 4x4+3s hold.

-FG Rows: 4x4+3s hold.

-Hs on pllts+5 low rom pushups x3.

-Inv pullups: 4x4+3s hold.

-L sit: 2x40s.

Michael Jordan

Friday

Warmup.

-L sit: 2x40s.

-BG Dips: 4x5+3s hold.

-FG Rows: 1x5. 3x5+3s hold.

-Pllts hspu: 4x5. Limited ROM until further notation.

-Inv Pullups: 4x5+3s hold.

Michael Jordan

Monday

Warmup.

-BG dips: 4x6+3s hold.

-FG Rows: 4x6+3s hold.

-Ring PPP: 4x6+3s hold.

-Inv pullups: 4x6+3s hold.

So i've added in some seated L sit leg raises since I will be doing static hods on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

Michael Jordan

Wednesday

Skipped. Watching the men's all around finals and playing a video game.

Thursday

-Warmup.

-Tuck sit: 1x40s, 1x30s.

-HS on pllts with random hspu.

-Leg pt exercises.

Michael Jordan

Friday

-Warmup.

-BG Dips: 4x6+3s hold.

-FG Rows: 4x6+3s hold.

-Ring PPP: 4x6+3s hold.

-Inv Pullups: 4x6+3s hold.

Michael Jordan

Monday

-warmup.

-BG dips: 5x5+2s hold.

-FG rows: 5x5+2s hold.

-Ring PPP: 5x5+2s hold.

-Inv Pullups: 5x5+2s hold.

Michael Jordan

Wednesday

-warmup.

-BG Dips: 5x5+3s hold.

-FG Rows: 5x5+3s hold.

-Ring PPP: 5x5+3s hold.

-Inv Pullups: 5x5+3s hold.

Michael Jordan

Friday

warmup.

-BG Dips: 5x6+2s hold.

-FG Rows: 5x6+2s hold.

-Ring PPP: 5x6+2s hold.

-Inv Pullups: 5x6+2s hold.

Michael Jordan

Monday

warmup.

-RTO dips: 4x4. Rings mostly turned out.

-FG Rows: 4x4+5 lbs.

-Ring PPP: 4x4. Feet on mushroom until otherwise noted.

-Inv Pullups: 4x4+5 lbs.

Michael Jordan

Tuesday

warmup

-HS on pllts for time.

-L sit: 1x30s.

-Played DDR for a bit. I think this is still too much for my knee at the moment.

Michael Jordan

Wednesday

warmup.

-RTO Dips: 3x5.

-FG Rows: 3x5+5 lbs.

-Ring PPP: 3x5.

-Inv Pullups: 5x5+5 lbs.

Michael Jordan

Coming back from a long rest period.

Monday

warmup.

-RTO Dips: 3x5.

-FG Rows: 3x5+5 lbs.

-Ring PPP: 3x5.

-Inv Pullups: 3x5+5 lbs.

Michael Jordan

Wednesday

warmup.

-RTO Dips: 5x3.

-FG Rows: 5x3+5lbs.

-Ring PPP: 5x3.

-Inv Pullups: 5x3+5lbs.