This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

FL/PE15 - Negative front pull

Started by Awais Muzaffar, February 6, 2022 · 30 Replies · 411 Views

Awais Muzaffar

So close!

 

Alessandro Mainente
6 hours ago, Awais Muzaffar said:

So close!

 

almost....keep working on FL progression...

Awais Muzaffar

I've been doing lots of eccentrics in half-lay and I think I've achieved a 4-5 second half-lay front lever: 

 

Alessandro Mainente
On 6/11/2022 at 11:17 AM, Awais Muzaffar said:

I've been doing lots of eccentrics in half-lay and I think I've achieved a 4-5 second half-lay front lever: 

 

probably working on 2''-max 3'' can be good for you..

Awais Muzaffar

So I'm now at 4x4 with the eccentrics. I'm doing full range of motion and always feel in control (never falling).

Below is the 4th set with 4 reps:
 

  

Alessandro Mainente
23 hours ago, Awais Muzaffar said:

So I'm now at 4x4 with the eccentrics. I'm doing full range of motion and always feel in control (never falling).

Below is the 4th set with 4 reps:
 

  

the main goal with the time is the tempo redistribution. it means that you can begin by increasing the speed where you are already a good control and slow down the difficult part of the rom.