I'm mainly using the Guided Plans section of the program, and have a couple of questions.
1. The order of the workouts is always Warm-up, Mobility, Foundation.
Do you see any issue with moving the mobility until after I'm done with the Foundation elements? I usually like to warmup, then hit the strength work, and lastly cool down with some mobility and stretching.
2. Within the Foundation workouts the order of exercises are also always the same, for example Front Lever, then Side Lever, then Manna. Is there any thought behind this or can I freely perform the Manna work first if I care to?
Overall I wish the Guided Plans section was a bit more flexible. Would be great if we could move the different workouts around a bit, and would be even better if we could also add other workout elements manually? For example I like to do Restore Series at the end of each day, but I can't add them to my workouts without switching to Build Your Own Workout (which I guess I could use instead, but then the Foundation elements doesn't work properly).