Creating Guided Plans

Started by Norbert Garcia, January 3, 2022 · 5 Replies · 3,863 Views

Norbert Garcia

Hello!

I logged on this morning and generated all of my workouts for this week. I noticed that they are all exactly the same and that there is no rest day the entire week. Should I only have only generated my workout for the day I'm training? 

 

image.thumb.png.79a07ff6bebdfeb95c1933022dee666d.png

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

image.png

image.png

image.png

Alessandro Mainente
18 hours ago, Norbert Garcia said:

Hello!

I logged on this morning and generated all of my workouts for this week. I noticed that they are all exactly the same and that there is no rest day the entire week. Should I only have only generated my workout for the day I'm training? 

 

image.thumb.png.79a07ff6bebdfeb95c1933022dee666d.png

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

image.png

image.png

image.png

Hey Norbert, what option fif you use to generate this? autopilot? guided plan? build your own workout?

Norbert Garcia
4 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

Hey Norbert, what option fif you use to generate this? autopilot? guided plan? build your own workout?

Hi Alessandro,

I used the Fitness Placement Quiz. After taking the quiz, there is a button to click to generate your workout for every day of the week. I clicked them all and got the same workout every day. Yesterday, I just went ahead on my own and via the gear button on the left of the particular day, I manually adjusted it to a new workout every day i.e. Workout 1 Monday, Workout 2 Tuesday, etc.

Alessandro Mainente
22 hours ago, Norbert Garcia said:

Hi Alessandro,

I used the Fitness Placement Quiz. After taking the quiz, there is a button to click to generate your workout for every day of the week. I clicked them all and got the same workout every day. Yesterday, I just went ahead on my own and via the gear button on the left of the particular day, I manually adjusted it to a new workout every day i.e. Workout 1 Monday, Workout 2 Tuesday, etc.

Perfect i was at the point of suggesting exactlòy the manual adjustment!

Collin C Lenzi

Hi Allesandro, 

I'm having a similar issue to Norbert. I started last Thursday and cleared Monday Tuesday and Wednesday of that week in order to start Thursday. This week the program populated only Thursday through Sunday with no workouts on Monday through Wednesday. I created workouts those days, but they are all exactly the same. I don't see the gear where I can change the workouts to what Norbet is saying workout 1, 2, 3, etc. Where is the gear, and how can I get the workouts to reset properly? 

Alessandro Mainente
8 hours ago, Collin C Lenzi said:

Hi Allesandro, 

I'm having a similar issue to Norbert. I started last Thursday and cleared Monday Tuesday and Wednesday of that week in order to start Thursday. This week the program populated only Thursday through Sunday with no workouts on Monday through Wednesday. I created workouts those days, but they are all exactly the same. I don't see the gear where I can change the workouts to what Norbet is saying workout 1, 2, 3, etc. Where is the gear, and how can I get the workouts to reset properly? 

image.png