Foundation Strength and Mobility Videos

Started by Robert D Craig, December 14, 2021 · 2 Replies · 1,949 Views

Robert D Craig

I'm starting the workouts and am a bit confused by the Foundation videos.  For example (below), there are two separate videos -- strength and mobility.  But, the mobility exercise (Xiaopeng Forward) is included in the strength (first) video. So I'm assuming I just need to do the first video and skip the second one? 

The heading and text under the first video only describe the strength portion of the video so I'm guessing it was originally just strength (the pushups) but has been updated to include mobility. (The mobility video has the Technical Tip video which is helpful).

gb.jpg

Alessandro Mainente
19 hours ago, Robert D Craig said:

I'm starting the workouts and am a bit confused by the Foundation videos.  For example (below), there are two separate videos -- strength and mobility.  But, the mobility exercise (Xiaopeng Forward) is included in the strength (first) video. So I'm assuming I just need to do the first video and skip the second one? 

The heading and text under the first video only describe the strength portion of the video so I'm guessing it was originally just strength (the pushups) but has been updated to include mobility. (The mobility video has the Technical Tip video which is helpful).

gb.jpg

hI Robert no, the exercises should be paired and performed alternately until the sets of the strength one are finished.

Are you meaning that the technical video of the mobility is no longer available?

Robert D Craig
Quote

hI Robert no, the exercises should be paired and performed alternately until the sets of the strength one are finished.

OK, that's the first video which has both the strength and mobility exercises paired and performed alternately.

Quote

Are you meaning that the technical video of the mobility is no longer available?

The mobility technical video is still available.

Thanks for your response.