Minor Interface Issue

Started by MacJames Flynn, November 21, 2021 · 2 Replies · 1,100 Views

MacJames Flynn

Hello, 

I noticed that when video player is playing a video in the new interface, when the phone rotates, the video player closes and must be restarted from the beginning. I bring my phone with me and move from place to place in the gym so sometimes the phone rotates while I'm moving around. It will be frustrating to have to restart the player every time especially when I'm trying to follow along and keep pace with the video. Is it possible to update the new interface's code to keep the video player streaming when the phone rotates? 

Thanks, 

-Mac



 

Scott Malinoski

Hi Mac

I was made aware of this and have my Dev team working on it. Should be corrected by days end tomorrow (Monday). I appreciate you bringing this to our attention and thank you for your patience while we correct the bug.

MacJames Flynn

Yeah! Appreciate the response.

Thanks,

 

Mac