Hey,
I only have limited time for the foundation exercises. What are the first three I should focus on.
Started by Pinny Kreizel, October 14, 2021 · 5 Replies · 1,709 Views
Hey,
I only have limited time for the foundation exercises. What are the first three I should focus on.
On 10/14/2021 at 5:49 PM, Pinny Kreizel said:Hey,
I only have limited time for the foundation exercises. What are the first three I should focus on.
Hey PInny do you have some long terms goals? like upper body strength? or specific skills?
Upper body strength and core stability/strength
22 hours ago, Pinny Kreizel said:Upper body strength and core stability/strength
I this case i would go for, at least, rope climbing progression,hollowback press progression, side lever progression, and one between planche and front lever.
12 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:I this case i would go for, at least, rope climbing progression,hollowback press progression, side lever progression, and one between planche and front lever.
What’s the reason for these? Which one between the planche or front lever?
On 10/15/2021 at 6:31 PM, Pinny Kreizel said:Upper body strength and core stability/strength
Well the first 2 are upper body strength on bet arm variation that relies more on general strength (definitely more important), side lever is side bending, and lower back strength. planche and front lever begin with anterior core strength and they are different in terms of body positioning but still effective. if you want to choose it's up to you.