I am about 2 months into the program but I still do not understand how to put a workout together properly and when I should adjust the levels or do they adjust on their own as I log them? I am athletic and can get through. I believe I just need some help structuring what i should start with. I want to improve my flexibility , mobility and strength as well.
Getting started
Started by laron thomas, September 28, 2021 · 3 Replies · 1,713 Views
17 hours ago, laron thomas said:I am about 2 months into the program but I still do not understand how to put a workout together properly and when I should adjust the levels or do they adjust on their own as I log them? I am athletic and can get through. I believe I just need some help structuring what i should start with. I want to improve my flexibility , mobility and strength as well.
hey Iaron, welcome aboard, have you tried the beginning test on the GB portal, it can help to assess your general level here. then once you know something more a proper level should be associated with your account into the portal. The portal needs a log that it is updated manually.
In order to edit single parameters for example for a starting point in a progression, i suggest you reading mine answers in this post:
Ok, so I need to be consistent and log my workouts in order to progress. The system will increase the more I log?
14 hours ago, laron thomas said:Ok, so I need to be consistent and log my workouts in order to progress. The system will increase the more I log?
yes, you can also insert the number of reps that you have done....the system will update to the next step if you match the requirements...this is perfect because sometime you cannot hit the requirement at with the first attempt.