Order in progressions from A1 to C6

Started by Derek Osborne, August 20, 2021 · 3 Replies · 1,558 Views

Derek Osborne

Hi,

I am still new to GB and would like to ask about the system of progressions from A1-C6. Just to make sure that I have understand how it works- I have a doubt-  do we have to go completely in order from A1-to-A6 and complete all reps and series for each exercise until we move on to B1? Once we are at B1 then we repeat the process until we reach B6 and then start C1 etc? Am I understanding this correctly?

Thank you for your input.

Derek

Alessandro Mainente
On 8/20/2021 at 8:15 PM, Derek Osborne said:

Hi,

I am still new to GB and would like to ask about the system of progressions from A1-C6. Just to make sure that I have understand how it works- I have a doubt-  do we have to go completely in order from A1-to-A6 and complete all reps and series for each exercise until we move on to B1? Once we are at B1 then we repeat the process until we reach B6 and then start C1 etc? Am I understanding this correctly?

Thank you for your input.

Derek

Yes DErek, once exercise at time for all the progression.

Derek Osborne

Hi Alessandro,

Thanks for your answer. It makes sense do them one at time. Before I was doing each exercise from A1, B1 and C1 until I saw one specific introductory video. It just seemed so little to just be working on only one exercise from the A,B,C progressions at a time. I was confused.

Derek

Alessandro Mainente
On 8/23/2021 at 9:36 AM, Derek Osborne said:

Hi Alessandro,

Thanks for your answer. It makes sense do them one at time. Before I was doing each exercise from A1, B1 and C1 until I saw one specific introductory video. It just seemed so little to just be working on only one exercise from the A,B,C progressions at a time. I was confused.

Derek

One last thing , do not give to much importance to the situation where you progress faster on one exercise compared to the other..is pretty common.