I’m always wondering where progress is best made. And in the world most people’s answers, I would presume is intensity. But I feel consistency would be the clearest choice. But when does your consistency just mean you’re spinning your wheels? When is your intensity too little to take you to the next level?
Fat doesn’t seem to come off fast enough. Strength and progress is inconsistent at times. If I calculate my calories and macros it’s consistent within a 100 calories. So I’m kind of stumped.
@Alessandro Mainente knows I’ve taken to a 3 day weight training routine for my girlfriend but I’ve remained at my levels with Foundation 1, Stretch Series and utilizing restore series on my weight training days as a post WO recovery. It’s only been 2 weeks of the WT.
I’ve honestly not been consistent in my training week to week though. Sometimes skipping an entire week. Because either I’m kept up late, not enough sleep, or emotionally drained from one thing or the other.
Guess I’m just mad at myself. I’ve known a better version of me before this and it feels harder now than it was then to achieve what I use to be able to do.
Whats your advice? My goals are an overall better functioning, performing and looking body.