I just got the GB Pro subsricption and im a bit confused as there is some information that seems to be missing. Before starting I could complete: ca. 10 pull ups, 60s chin hold, 6 ring dips, non existent handstand, L-sit for 3s, partial ROM skin the cat. Im 19 and in good physical shape, with somewhat poor mobility.
1. No rest time explained. Am I supposed to go from one exercise f.ex. dips and then straight to the mobility exercise? And after that should I go straight back to dips again? What are recommended rest times?
2. When to do HS, L-sit and skin the cat / german hang. Other routines usually recommend before the 'strength' part of the program. Again no informartion to find about it.
3. Mobility before and after workout. From what I understand it is reccomended to do some daily mobility for upkeep; then sometimes longer mobility after warmup but before workout; then light mobility after workout (static?); and then on off days something like front split and side split mobility. Is prehab / rehab preffered on off days, before or after workouts? (knee series or ankle series f.example).
4. Since im using the subcription will I automatic progressions for my program? currently I can only see my week, how do i see next weeks schedule for example?
Currently love the content I have seen so far