I know for the most part weight training is normally frowned upon for people not with the proper foundation but if someone could give me a little advice I would appreciate it.
All weighted training follows Reverse Pyramid Training. Foam Roller in the morning every morning. 7 Minute WarmUp.
Im doing this for my girlfriend by the way. Otherwise I wouldn’t train weights. I also work a job which I’m up and down stairs part of my day.
Monday
Band Series Upper PreHab/ Warm-Up
Overhead Barbell Press
Lat Pull Down
Skull Crushers
Lateral Raises
Tuesday
GST HIIT 1
Foundation Core
Front Split Series
Wednesday
Bands Ankles
Hip Restore
Back Squat
Romanian Deadlifts
Bulgarian Split Squats
Hip Thrusters
Restore Hamstrings
Thursday
30 Minute Legs
Middle Split
Friday
Restore Shoulder, Scapula, Thoracic
Dumbbell Row
Dumbbell Maltese + Curl on flat bench
Seated upright chest row
Incline Bench
Saturday
HIIT GST 1
Foundation Upper Body
Thoracic Stretch Series
Thanks