What are the segments when choosing a Plan

Started by Botond Orban, March 8, 2021 · 1 Replies · 1,554 Views

Botond Orban

In the beginning I've chosen a plan and I was ask also to choose a segment (1-8)

I don't know which segment I was put into but I am doing the fundamentals for 5 days and I am enjoying it a lot, and I also don't want to rechoose another segment I am afraid that I will loose my current training history and progress.

SO MY QUESTION IS:
What are the segments? (Floor/Rings)

Alessandro Mainente
21 hours ago, Botond Orban said:

In the beginning I've chosen a plan and I was ask also to choose a segment (1-8)

I don't know which segment I was put into but I am doing the fundamentals for 5 days and I am enjoying it a lot, and I also don't want to rechoose another segment I am afraid that I will loose my current training history and progress.

SO MY QUESTION IS:
What are the segments? (Floor/Rings)

Hey Botond, the segment can be considered "week", it means that a particular segment has some workout on the different fields like fundamentals or restore or prehab etc.