Level One Workouts Lower, Level Two Upper Body

Started by Sam, January 29, 2021 · 1 Replies · 1,406 Views

Sam

Hello:

I have been doing GymFit for a few months now, my workouts have been going very well, some I get to progress faster then others, as I can complete them on the first try for the round of the day. Others I have to do the same amount of reps because I did not feel strong enough to move along.

 

Is it bad to move to far ahead in the fundamental workouts, (lower body, upper body, core), and have one section in the level one and another in level two? 

Alessandro Mainente
On 1/30/2021 at 12:13 AM, Sam Browns said:

Hello:

I have been doing GymFit for a few months now, my workouts have been going very well, some I get to progress faster then others, as I can complete them on the first try for the round of the day. Others I have to do the same amount of reps because I did not feel strong enough to move along.

 

Is it bad to move to far ahead in the fundamental workouts, (lower body, upper body, core), and have one section in the level one and another in level two? 

hi Sam, this is a very common situation. nothing worng with that.