Hello,
I am new to the program and starting with Level 1. I will stick with what was provided to see how I respond to the workouts but I wanted to address the shoulder issue. I've had surgery over 1 yr ago for a separated shoulder that had occurred multiple before that. I'm sure a common injury. I am just curious what REHAB or SHOULDER WEEKLY exercises are "safe" to start with and how often they shoulder be worked into the Level 1 plan to not push too hard and potential cause injury down the road. The main point is avoiding injury now and in the future, so I don't want to take on too much, but want to progress at the same time.
I'm generally athletic, played all sports growing up. Currently a golf professional/coach but don't play competitively. My main goal is to have some structure and goals set out with programs provided and progressions to achieve.
Thanks,