Legs and membership questions

Started by Joshua Michaluk, November 16, 2020 · 1 Replies · 1,825 Views

Joshua Michaluk

Just getting back into this and it seems to me that leg training is lacking in this program overall. Do other supplement with other leg exercises or is this intentional. 
 

Also I do not have the monthly subscription. I have the fundemental strength series, stretch series, handstands, mobility and core that I purchased years ago. Is it beneficial to get a membership or progress through these program first. 

Alessandro Mainente
19 hours ago, Joshua Michaluk said:

Just getting back into this and it seems to me that leg training is lacking in this program overall. Do other supplement with other leg exercises or is this intentional. 
 

Also I do not have the monthly subscription. I have the fundemental strength series, stretch series, handstands, mobility and core that I purchased years ago. Is it beneficial to get a membership or progress through these program first. 

HI Joshia, well foundations have a deep work on legs...from single-leg squat up to glute ham raises.