Hi,
I just upgraded to the monthly subscription and can’t find all my courses. I’ve raised a ticket about that but was wondering how do I get to the 25 minute daily warm up without changing my entire weekly schedule?
Thanks!
Colm
Started by Colm O'Reilly, November 8, 2020 · 2 Replies · 1,976 Views
Hi,
I just upgraded to the monthly subscription and can’t find all my courses. I’ve raised a ticket about that but was wondering how do I get to the 25 minute daily warm up without changing my entire weekly schedule?
Thanks!
Colm
16 hours ago, Colm O'Reilly said:Hi,
I just upgraded to the monthly subscription and can’t find all my courses. I’ve raised a ticket about that but was wondering how do I get to the 25 minute daily warm up without changing my entire weekly schedule?
Thanks!
Colm
Hi Colm, have you tried to add it manually from the class finder page?
On 11/9/2020 at 9:32 AM, Alessandro Mainente said:Hi Colm, have you tried to add it manually from the class finder page?
Yes found it now, thank you!