4 weeks into GST

Started by Geir Eikelia, October 27, 2020 · 1 Replies · 1,591 Views

Geir Eikelia

Hi just wanted to share my results after just 4 weeks.

I been folowing a custom program I got from support my problem areas are shoulder,hips,knees and lower back.

After just 4 weeks I can 

-rasie my arms over my head without any pain(before I got one arm over end one at 60 degrees)

-no pain in my knees and cand do a inside squat.

-sit one hour in meditation without any pain

-jump out of bed without any backpain and the arch in my lower back is getting straight.

All this from around 30-40 min workouts 4 times a week. I think its amazing looking forward to be 6 months into GST.

Thanks Coach Sommer and the gst team

Alessandro Mainente
15 hours ago, Geir Eikelia said:

Hi just wanted to share my results after just 4 weeks.

I been folowing a custom program I got from support my problem areas are shoulder,hips,knees and lower back.

After just 4 weeks I can 

-rasie my arms over my head without any pain(before I got one arm over end one at 60 degrees)

-no pain in my knees and cand do a inside squat.

-sit one hour in meditation without any pain

-jump out of bed without any backpain and the arch in my lower back is getting straight.

All this from around 30-40 min workouts 4 times a week. I think its amazing looking forward to be 6 months into GST.

Thanks Coach Sommer and the gst team

Very interesting and inspiring!