How many exercises should I perform from each category?

Started by MARKELLOS DOTIS, October 25, 2020 · 3 Replies · 1,987 Views

MARKELLOS DOTIS

Hello. I am new to this forum and I wasn't able to find an answer to my question. If it has been answered before I apologize. How many exercises am I supposed to perform at each workout session? Am I supposed to pick one exercise from category A one from B and one from C? Is it workout consisted of three mobility exercises and three strength exercises?

Alessandro Mainente
10 hours ago, MARKELLOS DOTIS said:

Hello. I am new to this forum and I wasn't able to find an answer to my question. If it has been answered before I apologize. How many exercises am I supposed to perform at each workout session? Am I supposed to pick one exercise from category A one from B and one from C? Is it workout consisted of three mobility exercises and three strength exercises?

Yes, the first one. You can adjust the automatic schedule from the setting!

MARKELLOS DOTIS

Ok thanks! And when do I move on to the next progression of each exercise? When I complete the highest number of sets and reps for the previous exercise?

Alessandro Mainente
20 hours ago, MARKELLOS DOTIS said:

Ok thanks! And when do I move on to the next progression of each exercise? When I complete the highest number of sets and reps for the previous exercise?

Exactly.