Nooby question

Started by m0ngbat, September 25, 2020 · 1 Replies · 1,778 Views

m0ngbat

Hello back in the day 2011 I was a member in coach summer forum anyway I got his book and some gymnastic rings.

 

I was working on my stastic hold L sit, planche handstand. Doing 5sec x 5 and progressing to 30 sec x3. I started doing coach summer lesson plans but there doesn't seem to be a focus on stactic holds. Might be because I am so low in the program? Please could you tell me if the stastic hold are in the program? As I feel that was where I got most of my strength from.  

Alessandro Mainente
On 9/25/2020 at 5:19 PM, Matthew Wardell said:

Hello back in the day 2011 I was a member in coach summer forum anyway I got his book and some gymnastic rings.

 

I was working on my stastic hold L sit, planche handstand. Doing 5sec x 5 and progressing to 30 sec x3. I started doing coach summer lesson plans but there doesn't seem to be a focus on stactic holds. Might be because I am so low in the program? Please could you tell me if the stastic hold are in the program? As I feel that was where I got most of my strength from.  

Hey Matthew, the way skills are teched is changed compared to the book. The book is a general view of the GST, in the early 2012 Coach Sommer released foundations that is for sure the best way to introduce people to bodyweigth skills.