14 hours ago, Reilly Herbst said:No I do not.
film yourself from the front....and check it..
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Reilly Herbst, September 21, 2020 · 34 Replies · 397 Views
14 hours ago, Reilly Herbst said:No I do not.
film yourself from the front....and check it..
Here’s a front view
16 hours ago, Reilly Herbst said:Here’s a front view
can you see how much you lower limbs compensate with a rotation? i man that from the starting positon no movement of the lower libs should be presented. in your case:
1- if you loof the starting quadrupedal position you cannot see the feet because the knees are in front of them . seconds 37 mark.
2- then at seconds 41 look how they move to the side. in this way you are not inreasing the twisting...you are simply "accomodting" the restriction of the range of motion.
I will work on this, thank you
What would you recommend I do, keep working on improving my mobility and stay on 5x6 until it improves?
16 hours ago, Reilly Herbst said:
very nice!
How does my form look?
Just making sure you see this
18 hours ago, Reilly Herbst said:Just making sure you see this
nice work...at the beginning i wans't able to understand how you can stay in the middle of the air!