I Just Started And Need Guidance

Started by Adam Tikky, September 3, 2020 · 3 Replies · 8,091 Views

Adam Tikky

Hello, 

I am brand new to the program. I have been thinking of joining for a long time and have now taken the first step. I very much would like to begin but I have a big problem. Equipment.

I have no rings, straps, or bars. I don't know where/what to get or how to install it. I am very motivated to begin but fear that because of my lack of knowledge of these pieces of equipment it will stop me dead in my tracks.  I am 6'1'' 190 LB. 

If someone can be my guild past this barrier I am sure I will stay with the program for years.

Thank you

Alessandro Mainente
21 hours ago, Adam Tikky said:

Hello, 

I am brand new to the program. I have been thinking of joining for a long time and have now taken the first step. I very much would like to begin but I have a big problem. Equipment.

I have no rings, straps, or bars. I don't know where/what to get or how to install it. I am very motivated to begin but fear that because of my lack of knowledge of these pieces of equipment it will stop me dead in my tracks.  I am 6'1'' 190 LB. 

If someone can be my guild past this barrier I am sure I will stay with the program for years.

Thank you

Hi Adam and welcome aboard, before worrying about equipment i suggest you explore the course portal, find your level and then eventually worry about the equipment! is better than making a hard problem before the necessary.

Adam Tikky

Hello Alessandro,

Thank you for replying!  have started the level one program as a start. Any recommendations for this level of practice? 

Alessandro Mainente

Hey Adam if you are the beginning i suggest the intro level.