Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

No new Thrive Tasks after 6 days

Matthew Frias

Matthew Frias

Hello,

I've completed my thrive tasks for 8 days in a row now, but don't see any new one popping up. I'm just starting so this is just the first two tasks of drinking water and eating breakfast fats.

Can anyone help answer as to why I haven't gotten any new tasks yet? Thank you!

Matt

Hi Matthew

I looked into your account and see that on Monday the 24th you missed logging your tasks. Also, Sundays do not count towards logging since it is a day off. With that said, this is why a task did not open. You will find a link under thrive in the blue print section for directions. I highly recommend reviewing this as it will clear many of your questions. I have gone in and opened task 3 for you (which can start being logged tomorrow) but going forward please log everyday if possible. If you continue to log task 4 will open Thursday and task 5 will open next Monday. Good luck and enjoy the training!

Matthew Frias

Thanks for doing that Scott, you totally didn't have to but I really do appreciate it! Ah, I understand that I missed the Monday on the 24th, but when I look at my thrive task page it says I have "8 days" in a row, probably because it also counted that Sunday.

I have another question, I'll be on a camping trip this coming weekend, and while I'll be able to complete my thrive tasks, I won't be able to log them into my account. Based on the blue print section, I won't lose access to my task 3 is that correct? As I understand it, I'll simply have my counter reset, so I'll have to start over if I want to make it to task 4?

Thank you again for your help and explanation! Have a great rest of your week

Matt

Important Information

Please review our Privacy Policy at Privacy Policy before using the forums.