Undeleting an exercise?

Started by David Tapson, August 22, 2020 · 1 Replies · 1,391 Views

David Tapson

Hi

In my Movement course it shows both Beginner/Intermediate/Advanced exercises. If just complete the beginner exercises, the daily routine does not show as 'Complete' as there are outstanding Intermediate and Advanced courses.

 

In an attempt to stop these showing, I deleted the first Intermediate exercise, which surprisingly enough, disappeared.

So, a. How do I get it back?

b. How do I exclude Intermediate and Advanced from my daily workout for Movement?

Rgds

Dave

 

Alessandro Mainente
17 hours ago, David Tapson said:

Hi

In my Movement course it shows both Beginner/Intermediate/Advanced exercises. If just complete the beginner exercises, the daily routine does not show as 'Complete' as there are outstanding Intermediate and Advanced courses.

 

In an attempt to stop these showing, I deleted the first Intermediate exercise, which surprisingly enough, disappeared.

So, a. How do I get it back?

b. How do I exclude Intermediate and Advanced from my daily workout for Movement?

Rgds

Dave

 

Hi David , you can access the course page first. Then go into the class finder and your weekly workout will appear. then in the week plan select movement. in the new windows with the current exercises for every progression you should look in the top right corner of the page and click on "edit workout". in the new page you can select for every row the first exercise which corresponds to the easier progression. and the schedule will be updated considering the beginner variations.