Login - Timing out

Started by Alasdair George, August 18, 2020 · 3 Replies · 5,285 Views

Alasdair George

Hi Community / Mods,

Questions:
- Is anyone having an issue with the login timing out on the https://my.gymnasticbodies.com/wp-login.php website?
- Mods, how do issues like this get raised to the tech support team?

Day, time is:
Tuesday, 18th August at 4:30 p.m. Singapore time aka 1:30 a.m. in California.

I could login ~6 hours ago but the site is timing out now.

Thanks.

Al

p.s. If this is a scheduled outage for updates, then it would be a good idea to put that messaging on the login screen.

 

Scott Malin

Hi Alasdair

I apologize for the frustration. Can you try clearing your browser cache and cookies and then log back in? This should correct the issue and seems to be happening on Chrome only.  

I will wait to hear back.

Affan Osman

I had this issue couple of times recently. I had to clear out the cache and cookies. The issue is the website does not give any feedback. You just end up back on the login page. 

Hank

Clearing the cashe and cookies worked.

I totally agree with Alasdair and Affan, not getting any feedback from the login page is very frustrating. It should be very simple to add a small note at the bottom or a link to a help page that mentions things like clearing the cashe/cookies.

Thank you for your quick response Scott!